Cup Final tickets: applications for March 13

Cup Final tickets: applications for March 13

The game is at Mestalla, on April 16 at 21.30

Next Thursday March 13 at 10.00 am, applications will be open via the supporters clubs section of the official club website for tickets for the Spanish Cup Final at Mestalla on April 16 between FC Barcelona and Real Madrid.

As established in the FC Barcelona Supporters Clubs Regulations, this procedure is exclusively got official clubs that have existed for a minimum of 3 years at the time of approval of their application. The application period will be open until March 17 at 19.00.

Application procedure

During the indicated period, supporters clubs may apply for tickets using the online form. Each club can apply for up to 4 tickets, but please note that this is not a direct ticket allocation, but merely an indication of interest.

Please state the supporters club credential and code, contact details and also a credit or debit card number. Once the process is complete and the allocation has been made, the Club will be contacting the supporters clubs to inform them of the final ticket allocation.


As soon as the application procedure has been completed, seats will be distributed in accordance with the criteria established by the permanent ticketing commission and the approved coefficients, whereby each zone will be allocated a certain number of tickets. From there, it will be the presidents of each territorial federation that will decide how the tickets will be distributed in their zone.

85% of seats for members and supporters clubs

Each club will receive 19.350 tickets, while the remainder are for use by the Spanish Football Federation. The Club will be providing 85% of the Cup Final tickets to its members and supporters clubs (16.448 tickets), with the members getting 13.158 tickets and the supporters clubs getting 3.289 tickets. The remaining 15% (2.903 tickets) will be used to cover the Club’s sporting and institutional commitments.

[[BOTOVERMELL::Application Form++::]]

Força Barça
Força Barça
Close article