Members only will be able to apply for tickets from 10.00 AM CET FC Barcelona has 1,496 seats to offer, and if there are more requests than supplies, there will be a draw before a notary on September 17
From Monday September 15 at 10.00 AM CET until Tuesday 16 at 7.00 PM CET, the club website at www.fcbarcelona.com will be available for applications for tickets for the second game of the Champions League group stage away to Paris Saint-Germain to be played in the French capital from Tuesday September 30.
The process is only open to members, and involves filling in a form that will be available in the ‘Members’ section of the website, Members may only apply for one ticket each but up to four may take part in the same application in order to be able to travel together.
Allocation of 2,200 tickets
FC Barcelona has 2,200 seats in the Parc des Princes for sale to its supporters at a single price per unit of 55 euros. As usual, 85% of the tickets will go to members (1,496) and supporters clubs (374). The remaining 15% (330) will be used for sporting and institutional commitments, as well as sponsors.
Possible draw on September 17
All applications will be dealt with after the end of the established period. If there are more applications than available tickets, on Wednesday September 17 there will be a draw before a notary from among all of the applicant members. Between September 17 and 18, the club shall make an announcement to the winning members, who will be able to collect their tickets from the 22nd to 23rd, from 9.00 AM CET to 5.00 PM CET from the Camp Nou tickets offices at Access 15.