From Tuesday October 21 at 10.00 AM CET until Wednesday 22 at 7.00 PM CET, members will be able to use the website (www.fcbarcelona.com) to apply for tickets for game four in the Champions League group stage away to Ajax Amsterdam on Wednesday November 5.
Please note that applications can only be made by club members using a form available in the ‘Members’ section of the website. Any one member may only apply for one ticket, but up to four members can apply on the same form in order to travel together.
FC Barcelona has been allocated 2,600 seats in the Amsterdam Arena to be shared among its members and fans at a single price of €57.50 euros. As usual 85% of these tickets will go to members (1,768) and supporters clubs (442). The other 15% (390) will be used for sporting, sponsorship and institutional purposes.
All applications will be processed once the period has closed and if there are more applications than tickets available, there will be a draw held before a notary on October 23. Between then and October 24, the club will inform the winning members, who can come to collect their tickets from the offices by Access 15 to the Camp Nou on October 29 or 30 between 9.00 AM and 5.00 PM.