- Copy link
The 3-1 loss Madrid made for an unpleasant Saturday evening for Barça fans. However, there were still some positives to take out of the game, as we detail below.
- His goal at the Santiago Bernabéu means that Neymar has now scored in six consecutive games, his best ever streak at Barça.
- The Brazilian has 11 goals in 11 games this term, and is the club’s top scorer, followed by Messi (9) and Sandro (3).
- Claudio Bravo, Ivan Rakitic, Jérémy Mathieu and Luis Suárez all got their first experiences of a Clasico last night.
- It was the first time that Gerard Piqué, Javier Mascherano and Jérémy Mathieu all started together.
- Piqué and Alves won the most balls for Barça, with 12 and 10 respectively.
- The Brazilian fill back also made the most interventions. He made 87 passes, 74 of which were good.
- Neymar became the first Barça player to score in the first fifteen minutes of a game this Liga season. Until then, the only two goals in the first quarter of an hour by FCB were scored in the Champions League.
- FC Barcelona got four yellow cards at the Bernabéu, the highest number in a single game this season.
- Copy link