- Copy link
FC Barcelona keeps looking good on the road, and Saturday's win at Granada was their seventh straight away from home. Let's take a quick look at some of the more interesting facts and curiosities surrounding the 3–1 win.
- Since losing at Anoeta to start the year, Barça have won all their away games. In the Spanish Cup they have won 4–0 at Elche and 3–2 at Atlético Madrid. In La Liga they triumphed 4–0 at Deportivo, 6–0 at Elche, 5–2 at Athletic Club, and 3–1 at Granada. In the Champions league, Barça went to Manchester and beat City 2–1.
- FC Barcelona have outscored their opponents in these seven games by 27–6, averaging 3.86 goals per game.
- It's the team's best such streak since the 2012/13 season, when they won eight consecutive games away from Camp Nou with wins at Mallorca, Spartak Moscow, Levante, Betis, Córdoba, Valladolid, plus two wins over Málaga.
- Jordi Alba and Marc Bartra led the team in recovered balls against Granada with 15 and 10, respectively.
- Neymar saw his fifth yellow card in the league this season and will thus miss next weekend's home match versus Rayo Vallecano, one of his favourite victims. He found the net in Barça's 6-0 win over Rayo last season and in the 2–0 win in Vallecas earlier this season.
- The last time Barça won 3–1 on the road was on 13 January 2013 at Málaga.
- FC Barcelona have now played eight matches sporting their bright yellow third uniform. They have won seven of them, with the lone loss coming in their 3–2 defeat at Paris Sant Germain in the UEFA Champions League.
- Copy link