Ticket applications for Copa del Rey final to open on 11 April

Ticket applications for Copa del Rey final to open on 11 April

FC Barcelona members must apply online before 7.00pm CET on 13 April

Ticket applications for the Copa del Rey final against Sevilla, which takes place on Sunday 22 May, will start on Monday 11 April.

The process is open exclusively to club members and the applications must be made online via the club’s website from 11 April (10.00am CET) to Wednesday 13 April (7.00pm CET).  In the event that the applications surpass the number of available tickets, a draw will be made on 14 April. This event will be made public and will take place at the club’s facilities.

Members may only apply for one ticket each but up to four can apply on the same form. When applying for tickets, one does not have to introduce credit card details as the charge will only be made once the winners make the online purchase. Ticket prices for the final at the Vicente Calderon will be between 50 and 240 euros.

[[BOTOVERMELL::Ticket application form++::https://taquilla.fcbarcelona.cat/eng_v2/formfinalcopa2016.php::HOR::::NO-TRACKING::::::]]

85% of seats for members and supporters clubs

As the Royal Spanish Football Federation (RFEF) states, each team will have 19,301 tickets available. As usual, 85% of the tickets will be given to the members (13,125) and supporters clubs (3,281). The remaining 15% will be for the club's sporting and institutional commitments, and trade agreements with sponsors.

Personalised tickets

The process is exclusive for members and, due to RFEF rules, each ticket will bear the name of the member it has been assigned to and who can be the only person to use them.

It is possible to change the name on the ticket via the club’s website between 15 and 18 April but once this period is over, it is not possible to make any further change.

Purchase and payment online between 25 and 29 April

The winners will have to make their payment online via the club’s website between 25 and 29 April. The charge will be made at the moment the member chooses the seat and purchase on the website.

Força Barça
Força Barça
Close article