The start of the new season is almost here!
And as it draws ever closer, the Club continues to nail down plans for the present, and for the future. A lot has gone down over the last few days, and we're here to bring all those top stories under one roof, right here.
So brush up on Blaugrana current events with our FC Barcelona week in review: 10 news highlights from the last seven days:
1. El Clásico match days set for the 2016/17 La Liga. The long time rivals FC Barcelona and Real Madrid square off in Barcelona in early December and then again in Madrid in late April. See full 2016/17 game schedule, here.
3. Forbes Magazine says FC Barcelona is the most valuable club on the web. A study by Hookit values Barça’s digital worth at $25 million and with the most interactions with its fans.
5. FC Barcelona’s French connection grows. New signings Lucas Digne and Samuel Umtiti add to the already long list of Frenchman who have graced the club
6. The FC Barcelona away kit for 2016/17 will be purple. From blending the two classic colors of the club, a revolutionary and vibrant purple color is created, which combines perfectly with the latest technology used in the design of the kit. And you can get yours, right here.
7. Ten best team goals of the FC Barcelona 2015/16 season. A video tribute to the best combination plays of the year from a team that has such moves down to a fine art - and in each of these the ball ends up in the back of the opposition's net.