The FC Barcelona Board of Directors has agreed to finally call the General Assembly at the Camp Nou on June 20 instead of July 4 as announced following the previous Board of Directors' meeting.
Board of Directors of FC Barcelona, in compliance with the provisions of article 27 of the Statutes, has agreed to call the General Assembly, which will exceptionally be Ordinary, since the one corresponding to the 2019/2020 season could not be held in the term established by the Statutes due to the health situation; and, Extraordinary with respect to other topics.
The Assembly will be held on June 20 at the Camp Nou, at 3.00pm CEST for the first call and at 3.30pm CEST for the second, and with the following agenda:
1. President's Report
2. Report and approval, if applicable, of the settlement of the financial year corresponding to the 2019/2020 season according to accounts formulated, approved and signed on August 17, 2020 by the Board of Directors in force on that date.
3. Report and approval, if applicable, of the budget for the financial year corresponding to the 2020/2021 season approved on October 26, 2020 by the Board of Directors in force on that date.
4. Approval of refinancing operations for the Club, with one or more companies, for a total amount of up to €525 million.
5. Ratification of the appointments of members of the Board of Directors in accordance with the provisions of article 20.10 of the Statutes.
6. Ratification of the members of the Economic Commission by virtue of article 20.10 of the Statutes.
*7. Report and approval of the proposed reform of the Statutes.
8. Report from the Trustee of the Members.
9. Background report, current situation and, where appropriate, decisions about the Super League.
10. Proposals for members in accordance with the provisions of article 20.11 of the Statutes.
11. Open for interventions.
* Due to the change of date of the Assembly, this point of the agenda will remain without effect.