fcb.portal.reset.password

First number to go to Munich / FOTO: ÀLEX CAPARRÓS - FCB

The 2,226 tickets allocated to the Club for the first leg of the Champions League semi-final between Bayern and Barça were assigned starting from application number 61. The deadline for applications was at 7 pm on Tuesday. 6,830 tickets were requested in 2,923 separate applications. The draw to determine from which number application the tickets would be assigned was held this Wednesday at 9.30 am.

Ticket collection Thursday and Friday

Members who have been assigned a ticket may pick it up on Thursday 18th and Friday 19 of April, between 9 am and 5 pm from the main ticket office of FC Barcelona (gate 14). Tickets must be collected in person by the named ticket holder. If you are unable to collect your ticket in person, you must let us have the name and identity number of the person picking it up on your behalf together with a letter of authorisation. This person may collect a maximum of eight tickets for other people.

FC Barcelona has been allocated 3,274 tickets all priced at 60 euros. As usual, 85% of these tickets have been assigned to the membership (2,226) and the supporters clubs (557). The remaining 15% of tickets (491) are set aside for the Club’s sporting and institutional commitments and for sponsors.

Back to top