fcb.portal.reset.password

World Club Cup Tickets 2011

FC Barcelona have a total of 1,000 tickets available for the game onDecember 18that the Yokohama International Stadium, be it the third and fourth place play off or the final itself. As usual, 85% of these have been reserved for supporters and supporters clubs 680 and 170 respectively), with the remaining 15% (150 tickets) for the Club's contractual, institutional and sporting commitments.

Ticket applications from members

Ticket applicationsshould be made via the form at www.fcbarcelona.cat and must be made between Tuesday October 24th at 10.00 and Thursday October 27th at 19.00. Each member may apply for a single ticket, but the same form can be used for up to four members to apply together.

All applications will be dealt with once the application period has closed and if demand is greater than the number of tickets available, apublic draw will be held with a notary to determine the distribution of the tickets. Prices for both the third and fourth place play off and the final itself rangefrom 90 to 230 Euros(price may vary, dependent on Yen exchange rate).

Once the distribution of the tickets has been decided, members will be informed on 3rd or 4th of November and the minimum price of 90 Euros will automatically be charged to the supplied credit card. The difference between this price and the eventual cost of the ticket –which will depend on the seat chosen and availability - must be paid on collection at the Club ticket offices.

Trip to Yokohama

The Club is offering the chance to fly toYokohamawith the official Club travel agency  -FCB Viatges - leaving on December 13th at noon and arriving in Yokohama the day after, following a layover. The return flight will be on 19th December at noon. If you wish to book your flight through the agency, you should contact FCB Viatges once the tickets have been allocated on November 3rd (93 300 6463). The trip costs 1.765 Euros and includes flight, transfers, five star hotel accommodation, tour guides and travel insurance (taxes not included). There is also the chance to enjoy optional excursions. Ticket prices not included.

Back to top