fcb.portal.reset.password

Barça fans / PHOTO: ARXIU FCB

This Saturday the demand for tickets to the King’s Cup Final against Athletic Club Bilbao (May 25) surpassed the supply (13,600) the Club have for members. At 15:00 this afternoon, 13,897 petitions were made through 6,579 application forms. The ticket petition process opened this Friday at 10:00, it will remain open until 19:00 on April 4th.

Draw on April 10th

On April 10 at 10:00, FC Barcelona will hold a public draw with the assistance of a notary. The Club will inform the winners of the draw on April 10th, 11th, and 12th, at which time said members will be able to collect and pay for their ticket.

85% of the tickets, for members

Each club will have 20,000 tickets to give out to their fans, while the rest are reserved for the Spanish Football Federation. As usual, 85% of the tickets available for the final (17,000) are allocated to members (13,600) and Supporters Clubs (3,4000). The remaining 15% (3,000) are reserved by the Club for institutional and sponsorship purposes.

Application process

You can apply for a King’s Cup Final ticket until 19:00 on April 4th

Click here to fill out the application form. [Note: only Club members can apply]


Back to top