fcb.portal.reset.password

From application 22,302, to the Copa del Rey Final / PHOTO: ÁLEX CAPARRÓS - FCB

On Tuesday at 9.30, in the Ricard Maxenchs Pressroom in the Camp Nou, the draw was held to distribute the 13,600 tickets allocated to the Club for its members for the Copa del Rey Final on May 25 at the Vicente Calderón against Athletic Bilbao. Tickets will be allocated starting from application number 22,302.

We remind you that FC Barcelona members requested 61,569 tickets as part of 27,302 separate applications, The draw was held in the presence of the vice president of the Social Area, Jordi Cardoner, and the vice president of the Institutional Area, Carles Vilarrubí.

Tickets from 60 euros

From this Tuesday and until Thursday, the Club will be announcing to the winning members the process for collecting tickets and making payment. If allocated a ticket in the draw, the charge will be made automatically in the form of a ticket reservation of 60 euros, which is the minimum price for a seat. If there is any difference in price, this will be paid when collecting tickets from the ticket offices, where members will be able to choose their ticket category depending on availability. The collection process will be in order of winning applications. If payment cannot be made, the right to purchase will be lost.

85% of tickets for members

Out of the Vicente Calderón’s total capacity of 50,000 seats, each finalist club gets 20,000 tickets (40% of the capacity), while the remainder are allocated to the RFEF. 85% of the tickets available to FC Barcelona for the final (16,757 tickets), will be allocated to members (13,600 tickets) and supporters clubs (3,400 tickets). The remaining 15% (3,000 tickets) will be used for the Club’s sporting and institutional commitments and by its sponsors.


Back to top