fcb.portal.reset.password

Member number, 2.629 / FOTO: GERMAN PARGA - FCB

The draw took place at 09.30 this morning in the FC Barcelona offices for the distribution of the 2,026 tickets that the Club have for their members for the first leg of the Champions League Semi-Final against Chelsea at Stamford Bridge on April 18th. Tickets will be distributed to members who have applied for tickets and hold membership card numbers starting at 2.629.

Members made 2,994 applications for a total of 6,769 tickets once the process opened on Tuesday morning and closed on Wednesday evening. Applications exceeded available tickets within 9 hours of opening.

Payment and collection

The Club will take payment for the tickets which have been assigned today and must be collected on Friday 13th April or Monday 16th .

The Club were allocated a total of 2.979 tickets, with 85% reserved for members (2.026 ) and Penyes (506), whilst the remaining 15% were reserved for the Club’s sporting and institutional commitments, as well as sponsors (447).

Back to top