01. Does a membership card give me the right to a seat in the stadium for all matches?
The membership card and the season ticket are different cards. The first makes the possessor a member of FCB and is used for a number of different services. One of the advantages of being an FC Barcelona member is that you can access a season ticket for the Camp Nou, Palau Blaugrana or Miniestadi.
The stadium season ticket means the member can attend all of the matches played at the Camp Nou (except the Joan Gamper Trophy and Spanish Supercup), always in the same seat. The prices vary depending on the position of the designated seat.
02. What kinds of multiple tickets are there? Are they only for members?
The club exclusively provides members with a wide range of ticketing offers:complete Camp Nou ticket.league season ticket.Palau Blaugrana season ticket: basketball or for sections.parking permit.Miniestadi season ticket.
03. Do I have to be a member to get any type of multiple ticket?
Yes, it is compulsory. Only FC Barcelona members can enjoy the different types of multiple tickets offered by the club. The general public can enjoy season tickets for handball, roller hockey and futsal.
04. What are the complete and league season tickets exactly? What do I have to do to get one?
Complete season ticket
The complete season ticket gives members the right to attend, always from the same seat (apart from cases of force majeure or when competition rules forbid it) games played at the Camp Nou in official competitions: Spanish League, Champions League, Copa de Rey and UEFA Cup.
It is automatically renewed at the end of each season. Members with a complete season ticket can free their seat using the Free Seat scheme. At the moment, there are no complete season tickets available, to get one, you have to sign up for a waiting list that the club can provide to anybody who desires. The first time a complete season ticket for the stadium is purchased, non-returnable payment must be made not just for the first, but for the next six seasons.
League season ticket
The club offers members that have complete season tickets the possibility of changing to the league season ticket modality, which gives the right to attend, always from the same seat, official matches in the Liga de Futbol Professional. Season ticket holders going for this option make a 25% saving on the cost of the complete season ticket, money that will be paid into the applicant member's account, once the change of modality has been formalised by the Barcelona Supporter Service.
At the end of the season when tickets are up for renewal, the season ticket recovers its complete status.
Members with a league season ticket can free their seats, only for those games included in their ticket, as part of the Seient Lliure scheme.
The first time that a new member acquires a league season ticket from the Club, they must make non-returnable payment for six seasons.
There are currently no league season tickets available for members without season tickets.
Members with season tickets can apply for a change of season ticket type until October 1.
05. What exactly do 3, 6, 9 and 12-match passes and Champions pass consist of? How can I get one?
06. I have already paid for a complete season ticket for this season, but I want to change it for a League only one, until when can I do this? Do I get my money back?
You do not lose the money. Come to the Offices of the Barcelona Supporters Service before the first Champions League match and change your ticket, you will receive the difference in the amount at the Barcelona Supporters Services Office.
07. Can I lend my cards to a friend even though the membership card is personalised with my photograph?
Yes, you can lend your cards to somebody else. The membership cards are personalised in order for us to know and appreciate more about the member, and to regulate and update the hundreds of members.
08. I have lost my card / season ticket, what should I do?
If you lose your membership card or any multiple ticket, come to the Offices of the Barcelona Supporters Service and apply for a duplicate copy. The price of a duplicate season ticket is €10.
Documents to be presented by the member:Written explanation by the owner of the reason for applying for a duplicate. Original national ID card or other accrediting document. In case of robbery, the report made to the police must be attached.case of loss during processing by financial organisations, members must also attach a bank certificate to prove and justify that the payment has been made. In such a case, the duplicate is free.
As security measures for high risk matches, the procedures for making duplicates may be altered or eliminated. Until two days after these games no duplicates may be provided.
09. How can I cancel my season ticket?
You can cancel your ticket in person at the Offices of the Barcelona Supporters Service, or by fax, electronic mail or regular mail. In all cases, the cancellation must be accredited through presentation of the member's original national ID card and membership card.
10. Can I transfer my seat to another person? How can I change the name?
You can transfer your seat to somebody else, to do so you must go to the Offices of the Barcelona Supporters Service:
- You can change the name as long as the new owner is a club member and does not already have a seat in the venue in his or her name.
- The owner him or herself may make a name change once every 12 months.
- Names can only be changed for complete, League and weekend, Palau Blaugrana, Miniestadi and car park season tickets.
- All payments relating to the cards should be up to date.
To make a name change, the cardholder and the person to whom the card is to be transferred must present the following documentation:
- Transfer letter signed by the owner.
- If the owner is unable to come to the club in person, the transfer letter must be signed by the same and legitimised by a notary.
- Photocopy of the owner and beneficiary's national ID cards.- Original national ID card and photocopy of the members involved in the name change.
- Original cards and valid season tickets with all payments up to date.
- If the members are related, proof of age and identity or other documentation accrediting this relationship must be presented.
- If the cardholding member has died: the death certificate must be provided, plus documentation proving the inheritance (will or proof of age and identity) is necessary, and a letter from all other potential inheritors renouncing their claims along with photocopies of the national ID cards of those signing the document (those that are unable to come to our offices must provide a signature legitimised by a notary).
- Inheritors must inform the club of the death of the cardholding member and of their intention to proceed with a change of name within a maximum period of one year.
11. Can I change the name on my membership card?
No, a membership card is personal and non-transferable.
12. Can I swap my seat with somebody else's?
Yes, you can swap seats with another member, this is what is called a permute (exchange). It is processed at the Offices of the Barcelona Supporters Service under the following conditions:
Agreement between the two members to swap seats either by coming to the offices or supplying signed letters.
Photocopy of national ID cards.
The same owner can only swap seats once every 12 months.
Both season ticket holders must be up to date with their payments.
if the seats to be exchanged are in the same zone: free.if the seats to be exchanged are in different zones of the Camp Nou the difference between them must be paid under the same terms as a name change.
The card costs €10. Exchanges must be made between Complete Season Tickets or between League Season Tickets, always in the same category.
13. Can I get a parking place in the Stadium?
At the moment, there are no parking spaces available in the Stadium, they have all been taken. If you want to put your name on the waiting list, please send us an application.