The club provides members with a complete or league season ticket, or a basketball season ticket, and who cannot attend a certain match, with a service called Seient Lliure by which they can free their seat in order for another Barcelona supporter to be able to use it.
If the seat is acquired, the member receives 50% of the profits from the sale (21% VAT and 10% handling fee are deducted from the total price). Please note that the price of the seat may be subject to discounts and promotions.
FOOTBALL season tickets:
- For matches in which the member frees the seat up to 72 hours before the start of the match, if the ticket is sold the club will pay 50% of the price of the ticket (discounting 21% VAT, discounts and promotions, and 10% handling fee). The payment will be made by bank transfer, on the first working day after the match, into the current account that the season ticket holding member has provided to the club’s membership list.
- For matches in which the member frees the seat less than 72 hours before the start of the match, and only if the ticket is eventually sold, the club will accumulate the balance (50% of the price of the sale, after discounting 21% VAT and 10% handling fee), which will be discounted from the cost of renewing the season ticket the following season. This option has a limit of a 90% balance with respect to the price of the current season ticket.
BASKETBALL season tickets:
For matches in which the member frees the seat, andonly if the ticket is eventually sold, the club will accumulate the balance (50% of the price of the sale, after discounting 21% VAT and 10% handling fee), which will be discounted from the cost of renewing the season ticket the following season. This option also has a limit of a 90% balance with respect to the price of the current season ticket.
As well as these benefits, by freeing your seat for matches you cannot attend, this will also help you to meet the requirements for full stadium season (having attended or freed your seat for all but 2 matches in a season).
A full stadium season ticket will gain you preferential treatment in the seat improvement process, participation in draws for away matches and shirts signed by the players, etc. Further information
2. How can I free a seat for one or more matches?
To free a seat, all you need are your membership code and PIN (further information see section "Queries about membership card", question number 5 and 6) and can perform the operation via any of the following channels:
Via Servicaixa: either using Servicaixa ATMs at any branch of La Caixa, or by calling the Servicaixa telephone number: 902 33 22 11
4. How do I deal with any incidents regarding Seient Lliure?
- The automatic service doesn’t recognise my code or PIN: make sure you have the right details (for further information see section "Queries about membership card", question number 5). If they are correct please contact the Supporters Office by telephone or by mail.
- The transferred amount is not the same as the amount of the price of my seat: Please remember that the price of the seat may be subject to discounts and promotions. The ticket may have been acquired by a member, which usually implies a discount of 20% (except for A+ category matches, where the discount is 5%). The club also organises different promotions on certain sales channels (youth discount cards, tourist bus).
- I cannot view my seat on the website for ticket sales although when I check the status it comes up as unsold: remember that when somebody is viewing your seat on the website and considering buying it, the seat is blocked to other users for a few minutes, which does not necessarily mean the sale has been completed. Also, the club markets the tickets as well as it can via the different sales channels it has. So not all seats that are freed can be seen in the ticketing section of the website, as they may be marketed via other channels or to different groups.
- I have not received any payment into my account after the match although the seat comes up as sold: remember that if you freed your seat less than 72 hours before the start of the match, the Club accumulates the balance and it is discounted from the cost of your season ticket renewal for the following season.
- Other queries and incidents: please contact the Supporters Office by mail or by telephone and provide your personal details and explain your problem or query.
5. What benefits do I have as a member when purchasing tickets for football/basketball? How much do tickets cost? what discounts can I get?
Members enjoy special discounts of 20% (except A+ matches), for matches played at the Camp Nou.
Likewise, club members get exclusive treatment in the sale of tickets for away matches (further information see question number 3) and draws for tickets for finals and other important games.
6. How are tickets purchased? How are they printed/collected?
Members can purchase tickets in advance for all matches in the League championship and Champions League that are played at the Camp Nou, and also for basketball matches in the Palau Blaugrana. They can use any of the usual sales channels (at discounts of up to 40%).
You can purchase a maximum of six tickets advance per member, and the discounts are applied to the first ticket. For A+ matches, only 2 tickets can be purchased per member.
Sale of tickets for all league matches opens in early September, while matches played in August have their own specific sales schedule.
9. How can I attend matches played by barça B, other sports teams and youth and women's teams?
Members get a free ticket for all matches played by Barcelona B simply by presenting their membership card. Advance sales are available from the main ticket offices at access 14, and on the day of the match, the ticket offices behind the north goal of the stadium (access 5) are opened.
10. Can I have my photo taken with the first team?
FC Barcelona offers the option for its youngest members to have their picture taken with their first team heroes in the build-up to matches. This option is only available to members aged between 4 and 12 years at the moment that they register.
An application must be made attaching a photocopy of the membership card and sent to the Supporters Office by regular mail, fax, email or in person.
The Club will contact the parents or guardians of the children to invite them and issue the corresponding instructions, and also the time and date of the meeting. We remind you that due to the large number of requests of this type that there is a waiting list of several months from the moment of application until the day of the photograph.
11. What should I do to solve any problems with the distribution of Barça Magazine?
Remember that only one copy is sent per address. If more than one member has the same address, they will only be sent one copy.
If you receive the magazine in the wrong language or do not receive it at all, please contact the Supporters Office by email, by telephone or in person.
12. How do I register/cancel my registration or modify the email for receipt of the electronic newsletter?
You can do this by email or by telephone. You must provide us with your personal details (name, membership number or national ID card) and explain what you need. Remember that the activation, modification or cancellation of email addresses takes 30 days.
13. How can I authorise a third person to make a transaction?
To authorise a third person to perform a transaction in person at the Barcelona Supporter Services Office you must fill in and sign the form, and attach it to the required documentation, which must all be presented at the time of the transaction.
14. How can I present a complaint, opinion or suggestion about the service received, any operations or club policies?
Members can get in contact with the club to make themselves heard or express their concerns. To do this, they must write to the Supporters Office by regular mail or email or fax and explain their concern and attach their membership details (membership code and number).
From the OAB, we will pass your opinion on to the departments or persons responsible in order for them to be made aware of your concerns.
Members also have the option of addressing the Members ombudsman if they consider that would be appropriate.
15. What is the Members ombudsman? How do I contact this person?
The Members ombudsman is a single person body that is independent from the club, and whose role is to cater for, assess and defend the rights of members in relation to the Club, and also to maintain and update the membership list. This person’s functions are:
Resolve claims addressed by members.
Attend with right to speak, all meetings of the Disciplinary Commission.
Resolve any conflicts that arise between the members and the Board of directors.
Inform the Board of directors of any suggestions considered relevant.
Club members may request the intervention of the Ombudsman whenever they feel this would be appropriate by presenting their claims and suggestions either in writing or in person to the office of the Members ombudsman, at gate number 7 to the Palau Blaugrana, or by regular mail (Av. Joan XXIII, s/n 08028 Barcelona), or by fax (934963778).
The claim or suggestion may also be sent by email, email@example.com, but must be ratified afterwards. This ratification is not necessary when using an electronic signature.
The document must be signed, must be clear and concise, and must state:
Name and surname(s) and telephone number of the person formulating the same.
The circumstances behind the claim and any other circumstances that may be of interest.
The motive being opposed, plus a brief explanation of any actions taken against it, and also attaching all documentation that may be of interest.
If requesting a meeting, this must be indicated in the written document.
The Ombudsman’s office is open from 8:30 to 13:30 and from 14:00 to 17:00 from Monday to Thursday and on Fridays from 9:00 to 15:00.