"I’m trying to adapt to Barça's style of play as quickly as I can", explained Neymar after his first few days training.
The Brazilian also insisted: “I'm excited by all the competitions - I want to win everything"
Neymar Júnior spoke to the press at the Ciutat Esportiva this morning and spoke about his new teammates, new coach Tata Martino and his sensations after his first few days at the Club. Below we sum up his conference in 10 sentences:
1. “Playing with Barça is a marvellous sensation. it's a dream come true and I am more than happy!"
2. “I'm trying to adapy myself to Barça's style of play as quickly as I can. I want to get to know all the players and I'm sure I won't have any problems".
3. “I'm excited by all the competitions - I want to win everything”.
4. “I'll go into every game with the same motivation and defend the Barça colours with lots of pridel”.
5. “I've been speaking everyday with Messi. He's a great guy and I think he's the best in the world. He's a leader and I'm here to help".
6. “Romàrio, Ronaldo and Rivaldo are three references for me - I want to write a page in Barça's history too".
7. “I'd like to score against Santos. I've been thinking about how to celebrate it and it will be a special one".
8. “I'm very keen to play at the Camp Nou”.
9. “I don't have to change my style. I have to continue learning and evolving, but stay true to myself ”.
10. “I didn't have the chance to be here with Tito Vilanova, but I'd like to take this chance to send him my best wishes”.