FC Barcelona Records
Year with most official titles: 2009, with 6: Copa del Rey, Liga, Champions League, Spanish Supercup, European Supercup and Clubs World Cup.
- Only team to have played in every season of European competitions since they started in 1955.
- Team with most European trophies: 15 (4 Champions Leauges, 4 European Cup-Winners Cups, 3 Fairs Cup and 4 European Super Cups)
- Team with most European Cup Winners Cups: 4 (1979, 1982, 1989, 1997).
- Team with most Fairs Cups: 3 (1958, 1960 and 1966). Also won super final in 1971 to decide trophy outright.
- Team that have played most European finals: 17 (7 in European Cup / Champions League, 6 in Cup Winners Cup and 4 in Fairs Cup).
Team with most European Cup-League doubles: 4 (1992, 2006, 2009 and 2011).
- Team with the most consecutive international games played scoring goals: 33 consecutive matches from November 24, 2009 until March 7, 2012).
- Team with the most consecutive Champions League games played scoring goals: 29 consecutive matches from November 24, 2009 until March 7, 2012).
- Only team, along with Real Madrid and Athletic Bilbao, to have always played in the First Division.
- Only team to have won all the official competitions it has played in at least once: since the Copa Macaya (1902) to the Clubs World Cup (2009).
- Team with most official Spanish titles: 115.
- Season with most titles: 1951/52, with 5: Liga, Copa, Copa Latina, Trofeo Eva Duarte and Copa Martini-Rossi.
- Only Spanish team to win the treble: Won the Copa del Rey, La Liga and the Champions League in the 2008/09 season.
- Team with most Spanish Cups: 26.
Longest winning period in La Liga: 16 games from game 7 to 22 in La Liga 2010/11.
- Team with most points and goals after the first half of La Liga: 52 points and 61 goals (17 wins, one draw and one defeat) by game 19 of La Liga 2010-11.
- Team with most goals scored in official competitions in a season: 2011/12, with 190 goals (114 in the league, 35 in the Champions League, 26 in the Spanish Cup, 5 in the Spanish Super Cup, 2 in the European Super Cup and 8 in the World Club Cup) in 64 games.
- Team with most goals scored in a calendar year in official competitions: 170 goals in 64 matches in the year 2011
- Most consecutive away wins: 13 games. Between September 21, 2008 and January 11, 2009, FC Barcelona got 13 consecutive away wins in official matches. There were 8 in la Liga (Sporting Gijón, Espanyol, Athletic Club, Malaga, Recreativo, Sevilla, Villarreal and Osasuna), 3 in the Champions League (Shakhtar, Basel and Sporting Lisbon) and 2 in the Copa del Rey (Benidorm and Atlético Madrid).
- Most consecutive wins on the road in La Liga: 10 games in la Liga 2010/11, winning away to Racing Santander, Atlético Madrid, Athletic Club, Zaragoza, Getafe, Almeria, Osasuna, Espanyol, Deportivo and Hercules.
- Most consecutive games unbeaten away from home in la Liga: 23 away games from February 14, 2010 (At. Madrid 2 Barça 1) to April 30, 2011 (Real Sociedad 2 Barça 1), with 18 wins and 5 draws.
Only team in Spanish League to have won all away games in the first half of the season: In la Liga 2010/11 won away to Racing Santander, Atlético Madrid, Athletic Bilbao, Zaragoza, Getafe, Almeria, Osasuna, Espanyol and Deportivo. A total of nine games.
Only team to score in all away games in a league season: 19 games in la Liga 2010/11.
- Biggest away win in la Liga: UD Las Palmas 0 - FC Barcelona 8 (25/10/1959) and UD Almeria 0 FC Barcelona 8 (20/11/2010).
- Longest scoring period in a season: 34 consecutive games in season 2009-10 (27 in Liga, 5 in Champions League and 2 in Clubs World Cup).
- Longest unbeaten run in official matches: 28 games en season 2010/11 (23 wins and five draws in 17 games in Liga, 5 in Copa and 6 in Champions League).
- Most wins in a season: 47 wins in a total of 64 games in official competitions in season 2011/12.
Best average number of goals a game in first half of La Liga: 61 goals in 19 games at halfway stage of La Liga 2010/11 (average 3.2 per game).
- Most consecutive match days scoring away in La Liga: 26 days (from May 1, 2010, on day 35 of Liga 2009/10 until November 6, 2011, on day 12 of Liga 2011 / 12), with a record of 18 wins, 7 draws and 1 defeats, 61 goals for and 20 against.
- Biggest attendance at Camp Nou: 120,000 for FC Barcelona v Juventus. Quarter final of the European Cup, first leg (5/03/1986).
Most consecutive Ligas: 4 (1990-91, 1991-92, 1992-93 and 1993-94). (National record: Real Madrid, 5 consecutive Ligas between 1960 and 1965 and between 1985 and 1990).
- Longest unbeaten run in la Liga from first game: 21 first games of La Liga 2009/10, with 17 wins and 4 draws. (National record: Real Sociedad, 32 games unbeaten in la Liga 1979/80).
- Longest unbeaten run in la Liga: 31 games from 3rd to 33rd of La Liga 2010-11 (national record: 32 games by Real Sociedad in la Liga 1979-80).
Most points in second half of La Liga: 50 points in la Liga 2009/10 (national record: Real Madrid, 52 points in second half of La Liga 2009/10).
- Liga with most goals scored: 2011/12, with 114 goals in 38 games. (National record: Real Madrid, 121 goals in la Liga 2011/12).
- Best goals per game average in La Luga: 3,2 goals a game in the 1958/59 season (96 goals in 30 games). National record – Athletic Bilbao with 4.05 goals in the 1930/31 season with 73 goals in 18 games.
- Liga with most goals scored at home: 2011/12, with 73 goals. (National record: Real Madrid, 78 goals in la Liga 1989/90).
Liga with Least goals conceded: 1968-69, with 18 goals in 30 games. (National record: Real Madrid, 15 goals conceded in 18 games in la Liga 1931/32).
The longest run of consecutive matches without conceding a goal: 32 matches, 2011/12 season (19 in the Liga, 5 in the Champions League, 5 in the Cup, 2 in the Club World Cup and 1 in the European Super Cup).
- Longest unbeaten home run in la Liga: From game 25 of 72-73 (4-3-1973) to game 21 of 76-77 (20-2-1977), a total of 67 games played, with 55 wins and 12 draws, 155 goals for and 37 against.
- Longest home winning period in la Liga: 39 games between game 22 of 1957-58 (16-2-1958) and the eighth of 1960-61 (6-11-1960).
First half of La Liga unbeaten: 19 games of La Liga 2009-10 (15 wins and 4 draws).
Most home wins in a Liga season: 19 wins, 2 draws and 1 defeat in la Liga 1986/87.
- Most away wins in a La Liga season: 14 games in the 2010/11 season (14 wins, 4 draws and one defeat in 19 games). National record -16 wins in the 2011/12 season by Real Madrid)
- Liga with most points: 99 points in the 2009/10 season. National record - Real Madrid in the 2011/12 season.
- Most wins in a La Liga season: 31 wins in the 2009/10 season. National record – Real Madrid with 32 wins in the 2011/12 season.
- Best goal average in a La Liga season: +85 in the 2011/12 season. National record -+89 in the 2011/12 season.
- Team with most away points in a La Liga season: 46 in the 2010/11 season, with 14 wins, 4 draws and one defeat. (National record: Real Madrid, 121 goals in la Liga 2011/12).
- Liga with fewest defeats: Only one defeat in la Liga 2009/10 (in game 22 with Atlético Madrid by 2-1). National record: Athletic Club and Real Madrid unbeaten in Ligas 1929/30 and 1931/32 respectively.
- Longest scoring run in la Liga: 36 games between the ninth of 1942/43 (22-11-1942) and the 18th of 1943/44 (6-2-1944).
- Longest scoring run in la Liga at home: 88 games between game 22 of la 1951/52 (02/10/1952) and the 18th of 1957/58 (01/19/1958).
- Longest scoring run in all competitions: 36 games between the ninth of 1942/43 (22/11-1942) and the 18th of 1943/44 (6-2-1944) and 8 Cup games in 1942/43. 44 games in 139 games (106 in La Liga and 33 in the Cup)
- Team with most away goals scored: 49 goals in the 2010/11 season(National Record, Real Madrid in 2011/12)
Biggest home win in la Liga: FC Barcelona 10 - Gimnàstic Tarragona 1 (11/09/1949).
Biggest win in the Cup: FC Barcelona 10 - Basconia 1 (08/04/1962).
- Biggest win in any competition: Copa Macaya: Tarragona 0 - FC Barcelona 18 (03/17/1901).
Biggest win in friendly: Smilde (Holland) 1 - FC Barcelona 20 (6-8-1992).
Most consecutive wins in European Cup / Champions League: 11, in season 2002/03.
- Longest run of consecutive wins in games in official competitions: 18 games in season 2005/06 (13 in Liga, 3 in Champions League and 2 in Copa del Rey) between 22/10/2005 and 22/1/2006.
Longest run of games unbeaten in European competitions: 17 games, between seasons 1988/89 and 1992/93 and also between seasons 2005/06 and 2006/07.
- Biggest home wins in European competitions: FC Barcelona 8 - Apollon Limassol (Cyprus) 0 (European Cup Winners Cup, 15/09/1982); FC Barcelona 8 - Matador Púchov (Slovakia) 0 (UEFA Cup. 15/10/2003).
- Biggest away win in European competitions: Hapoel Beer Sheva (Israel) 0 - FC Barcelona 7 (UEFA Cup. 12/9/1995).
- Biggest win in European Cup/Champions League: FC Barcelona 7 – Bayer Leverkusen 1 (first leg of Champions League Last 16 2011/12, 07/03/2012).
- Biggest away win in Champions League: Basle 0 -FC Barcelona 5 (22/10/2008) BATE 0 FC Barcelona 5 (28/09/2011).