Classes for all ages and levels. Our methodology is based on teaching technical skills in a fun and relaxed atmosphere
Courses and levels
- TOT 1 and 2: Initiation to and consolidation of basic techniques, from 4 to 8 years.
- PRE-ALPHA: Initiation to and consolidation of basic techniques, from 9 years.
- ALPHA: Forward crossovers.
- BETA: Backward crossovers.
- GAMMA & DELTA: Initiation to figure skating and spins.
- FREESTYLE from 1 to 10: Advanced figure skating.
- HOCKEY SCHOOL: Initiation and mastery of ice hockey techniques.
- The School will provide skates for classes.
- Comfortable clothing, gloves compulsory for everyone and helmet compulsory for under 12s.
- The courses lasts for one quarter.
- Classes are one hour a week.
- The School offers a wide range of times depending on age and skating level.
- Free entrance for public sessions throughout duration of course with skate hire included.
- Intensive courses in July.
MEMBERS € 239 a quarter
PUBLIC € 266 a quarter
From 2nd member of the family € 210 a quarter
For further information, call 93 496 36 31 from 16 to 20h, Monday to Thursday or send an email to email@example.com