Starting position: standing, leaning on the leg that starts the momentum, with the body straight
The arm on the same side as the leg in a slight forward motion. In the view above the hip, knee and the foot of the supporting leg must be straight.
1. Skip forward and as jump as high as possible using the thrusting leg.
2. Bring the knee as high as possible while flexing the opposite arm and bring it forward.
3. Land softly flexing the front leg which will become the impetus for the next leg jump.
4. Successive jumps without stopping.
5. Perform a distance of 30 meters twice.